Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday Tutorials

Had a really helpful tutorial today with my studio tutor. 

Was finding it difficult this semester to know what I should be doing in terms of modules/uni/degree stuff... not in terms of what I want to do or find interesting or helpful but just so that when I start setting everything out (in 7 weeks time!) I am able to demonstrate what is required... prove myself.
Anyway, today my tutor helped me to see what I'm doing within the bigger picture. Ultimately it's better to not stress about the degree but instead to get on with my working practice, which is the most important thing. 
So I am. 


Well, I'm also holding a Pom-Pom Jewellery/Bake Sale on Friday to raise money for Comic Relief, but I think that's an important use of time too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment